jikk

jikk
aaaang taray

Monday, October 12, 2009

''MY TEACHER, MY HERO''



Teaching is a noble profession. This may not be like the other profession because teaching is a really hard work. Teacher is the one who are teaching us , they are doing all their best just to teach their students even their salary is not enough for their everyday needs. My teachers are very professional to their work because they are fair , smart and they do not scold their students. My teachers are always there if i have problem, they always help me or gave me a pieces of advises to solve my problem. Any big mistake i will do, they are there to right my mistake and in the time of my sadness and lonliness they are also there to make me happy ang guide me.


I'm glad and very thankfull because they are always there and they become my teacher, they are also my second parents, also my hero. I know that sometimes they're forbid me but I don't have the got them because they are been my second parents and they are also been part of my life. THANK YOU TEACHERS, YOU ARE MY HERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment